Centennial Elementary School is located in scenic Firestone Colorado. Centennial is committed to creating clear and focused academic goals that set high expectations for all students. With the school’s focus on innovation, students learn to empathize, define, and ideate new ways to solve problems as they work collaboratively to prototype and test solutions.
- Centennial Elementary is committed to educating the whole child through high expectations and partnerships with family and community.
- Our vision is to provide a safe, consistent, engaging environment so students leave Centennial as confident, compassionate, and capable lifelong learners.
- We are committed to maintaining a positive, caring and respectful attitude toward students, colleagues, parents and community members at all times in all places.
- We will assume positive intent when speaking with members of our school community, and we are committed to having honest, sometimes difficult conversations in an effort to find viable solutions.
- We are collectively responsible for ALL our students and we believe they can achieve at high levels
- We are committed to a coherent and consistent school system that includes: high school-wide expectations both academically and behaviorally, and flexible thinking to meet individual student needs.
- We are committed to demonstrating and teaching and a growth mindset with celebrations for our successes.